If you’ve ever had at least one of these thoughts before:
- “They would never hire me.”
- “I need more experience.”
- “I’m just a one-woman/man-band.”
- “I’m not confident enough.”
- “I don’t want to push my luck too much.”
Then you need UpSkillMastery.com
Because what if the same phrases are stopping you from getting work from clients worth £1,000, £10,000 or £100,000 or more?
Did you know that
- It’s not only about appearing professional and capable in other people’s eyes.
- It’s not only about finding creatively challenging work.
- It’s not only about brushing up your skills.
It’s about knowing when and how to ask the right questions to get the interviews you want and to get hired.
Who am I?
I’m Louise Campbell, and it’s my mission in life to help you get the UX design jobs and contracts everyone wants to become a leader in one of the world’s fastest-growing careers. I’m a six-figure lead UX Research and design consultant and in the last three years:
- Built a multi-6-figure business that allows me to pick and choose the jobs I want to work on including as a UX researcher at the best place to work as voted by Glassdoor, Facebook.
- Coached clients that get interviews and hired by companies including Goldman Sachs, Deloitte, and JP Morgan and Facebook.
- Served as a lead UX research and design consultant to billion-dollar generating e-commerce companies including; net-a-porter.com and mrporter.com, Workplace by Facebook and Tkmaxx.com
Right, Now I am Experiencing great success. It’s wasn’t always that way.
Eight years ago I transitioned from graphic design to user experience research by diving in at the deep end. I launched my UX career with a simple goal, to help digital businesses get the results they wanted, and in turn get the freedom I wanted.
I went from earning $25 per hour to $100 in a short space of time.
While I was stuck on the $25 I had no idea how to ask my existing client for a raise
How to position me as an expert. What to say to people to get to even get to the interview stage. Or how to be taken seriously. I was completely stuck.
I’m lifting the lid and sharing all my secrets. Join my mail list below where I’ll share 90% of all my material for free.
See you on the other side,